Power outages are undesirable and costly. GRIDLINK is a trusted name to clients like Hydro One, Ontario Power Generation and SYNERGY NORTH, offering safe, high-end expertise in power line maintenance, installation, and “live-line” work.
Emergency and Outage Response
Our powerline team has the experience and expertise to quickly respond to emergencies faced by clients that operate distribution and transmission systems, both overhead and under ground. The team has responded to damages caused by ice storms, fire damage, hurricanes and vehicle collisions. Responses are rapid and cost-effective to safely restore essential power services.
- Overhead and Underground power distribution on voltages up to 35kv
- New construction and maintenance
- Pole inspection and replacement
- Overhead to underground conversion
- Replacement of damaged or deteriorated underground power cables
- Construction of underground power distribution and transmission systems
- Energized or De-energized Switch maintenance
- Wood, steel, and composite pole installation
- Switch Maintenance
- Structure and cross-arm change
- Fiber optic installation and maintenance
- Right of way clearing and access road construction
Dry Ice Blasting
Our Dry Ice Technology ensures that crews can safely clean energized equipment operating at distribution and transmission voltages up to 230KV. Our technology can even ensure pad mounted and substations are cleaned without removing the equipment from service.
Our thermal cameras find anomalies before costly failures impact your service. For power generation, transmission and distribution, infrared thermography has become the core of utility predictive maintenance around the world. Ask us how.
Our powerline team has a very developed and unique expertise, in addition to an extensive inventory of tools – allowing us to complete repairs and maintenance work on systems that are supplying power to customers without interruption. GRIDLINK has the ability to provide live line and bare hand operations that minimize interruption and maximize stability. Get in touch to learn how we can deliver services to your operation and the people who rely on it.
Substations are an essential component to an operation’s power structure but they can be complicated in their construction and maintenance. The GRIDLINK team has the experience, equipment and expertise to enable construction, maintenance and reliability whenever and wherever the need arises.